Do you like the “high” that THC strains give you? The euphoric experience that comes with using these types of strains makes it highly attractive to people all over the world.
In a cannabis plant, you will also find CBD properties to go along with THC ones. This property will offer the user more medicinal benefits compared to THC.
In this article, we will be going over the 5 best CBD strains that have high CBD levels. Expect to gain a deeper understanding on what CBD strains are all about and why it is so good to use it for medical reasons.
What Is CBD
A cannabis plant contains over a hundred cannabinoids. However, not all of these properties are useful or famous. The common two properties are the THC and CBD properties.
THC, short for Tetrahydro cannabidiol, will give users a psychoactive effect. Strains with high THC will result in the “high” feeling that a lot of people seek for, making you feel hungry and stone along the way.
CBD, short for Cannabidiol, will not give users any sort of “high” effect. It is strictly used for medicinal purposes, where the effects include relaxing the user in a calm manner.
In essence, THC and CBD are complete opposites of one another.
Benefits of CBD
So what are the benefits of CBD strains?
People that use cannabis will know that there are medicinal benefits to doing so. However, some may not realize it is the CBD properties in the plant that cause these benefits.
CBD does not give the effects of THC. The cannabinoid property actually blocks the CB receptors in the brain, with no psychoactive effects to the user.
There are many benefits to using CBD which includes:
- Lowers anxiety and stress – CBD will help calm the user and make them more relaxed
- Fight against depression – CBD will reduce the feeling of dejection
- Pain management – CBD will treat inflammation and reduce any chronic pain a person might have
The Top 5 CBD Strains
With so many strains out there, it may hard for you to decide which to choose from. We have gathered the best 5 CBD infused capsules that will provide the medicinal benefits you seek.
- Citrus Haze
- Citrus Haze is a delicious strain that many people enjoy. It has been popular for quite some time now with no signs of slowing down. This strain is Sativa dominant and smells like a sweet pine with lemony aroma.
- The effects of Citrus Haze will occur rapidly due to its high CBD levels
- Will help the body relax and send you into a state of pure euphoria
- Blue J
- The Blue J strain is great for daytime use
- Sativa dominant strain with a blueberry taste
- Helps users relax in stressful situations
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Green Crack
- This strain has been popular long before it became legalize
- Sativa dominant hybrid that also has 35% indica, providing the best mix of both worlds
- One of the most beneficial strains in the market
- Sweet taste with a hint of citrus
- Users will experience an increase in productivity and creativity
- White Widow
- Sativa hybrid that comes from Brazil
- Will instantly “revive” the user with a boost of energy
- Lemon and peppery taste
- Fights against stress, depression, and PTSD
- OJ Shark
- OJ Shark is a Canadian blend strain
- Sativa dominant strand with high amounts of CBD
- Strong smell and taste of blueberries
- Treat nausea and anxiety
The abundance of marijuana strains can certainly overwhelm some people. However, with the 5 strains that were mentioned in this article, we hope that you now have a better understanding of what types of strains will work best for you.