If you are a pot user, you must have wondered how to clean the glass that you use in pot-smoking. A dirty bong almost ruins the taste of a good smoke. Fortunately, there are various ideas to clean your bong or other glass-made stuff, from eye contact solutions to warm water. You need to do basic cleaning to get the stains and tough areas to keep your bong stain-free and clean.
Today in this article, we are going to share the best ways to clean up your bong and come up with a cleaner piece.
Method 1: Doing a Basic Cleaning
- You need to gather some supplies before you start cleaning your bong: a basin or sink, rice, coarse salt, rubbing alcohol, baking soda, any cleaner or vinegar, latex gloves, and clean water.
- Pour out the old bong water and fill the empty bong with warm water. Give it a rinse with warm water so that the solid particles get removed.
- Now disassemble your bong, removing all the movable parts including the pipe and the mouthpiece. We advise you to check for crack or damaged piece while taking your bong apart; because if there is any damaged piece, that needs to be replaced before you use the bong again.
- Now you need to add an abrasive along with a cleaner into the base so that they work together to clean the inner part. isopropyl alcohol and Coarse salt together work the best for this. You can also choose vinegar and baking soda or rice.
- Next, utilize your fingers, thumbs, and hand to block or plug the open gaps of the bong to ensure that your cleaner and abrasive don’t create any enormous wreckage. Shake the mixture inside the bong for about five minutes, which will give you the best result.
- Presently empty the bong by pouring the cleaning solution into a sink, and flush the bong out completely with clean water.You may rehash the procedure for the same number of times as you need, yet doing it once is sufficient.
Method 2: Cleaning Tough Areas and Stains
- Getting your bong pre-soaked in dish soap and warm water is how you need to clean it when it is extremely dirty. The best place for the bong to get soaked is a basin, sink, or bathtub. Just fill the place with some warm water and some dish-washing soap. Before starting the cleaning process, let your bong get soaked for an hour or maybe two.
- You need to be conservative with the dish-washing soap as if you use it too much, an unpleasant soapy aftertaste might be produced by the bong for the next few times you smoke.
- Now dismantle bong and put all of the pieces of it into re-sealable plastic sacks with about a tablespoon of coarse salt in each. Fill those re-sealable plastic sacks with as much scouring alcohol as the liquor entirely submerges the pieces. Now shake each of the bags for some seconds and afterward let the pieces douse for a From that point onward, take them out, and flush off with clean water.
- Dip plastic cotton swabs or pipe cleaners into a little bit of rubbing alcohol and then use them to scrub around the nooks and crannies of your bong, especially corners where resin and water stains are hard to remove.
- If you want to get rid of water stains, put some lemon juice and warm water in the base of the bong, shake it, after that rinse it off with cold water.
Method 3: Taking Care of Your Bong
- Water stains are caused by unfiltered spring water or the minerals in tap water. Therefore, always use filtered water when you smoke, to prevent the water stains. Likewise, flush it out with filtered water subsequent to cleaning.
- Changing out the water in your bong on an everyday basis makes your bong stay much cleaner. Because if old water sits inside your bong, it forms molds along with mold stains.
- To keep your bong squeaky clean, try to carry on a brief weekly cleaning. This will help you with abstaining from getting mold stains.
- Your bong is susceptible to cracking as it is made of glass. Think about keeping it in a protective case or box while moving with your bong or storing it at someplace.