Cannabis use is currently on the rise in the US nowadays. The industry has been booming these days because these herbs have versatile forms of medication.
Several types of research have been performed and it has been proved that cannabis contains compounds that have the potential of helping with a variety of medical conditions, which include chronic pain, anxiety, epilepsy, etc.
How to Choose a Strain For Yourself
To choose a strain, first of all, you have to know what effect you desire. Cannabis has a vast range of medicinal usage. But you’ll always find a strain that is better for a certain condition than the others.
You just need to know the exact type of chronic ailment and speak with your doctor about it.
Different Types of Strains
Here we have listed a few types of popular marijuana strains and the effects they provide, according to user reviews:
- Purple Kush:-
- Induces a state of bliss making you feel happy, relaxed, and sleepy.
- Generally used for reducing muscle spasms and pain.
- The sedating effects help the patients of insomnia.
- Blue Dream:-
- It’s relaxing and soothing but not a total sedative.
- Eases cramps or pain or even inflammation and helps you endure the pain and fall asleep.
- It’s also believed to be giving you a feeling of euphoria by lifting your mood.
- Bubba Kush:-
- This strain is relaxing and sleep-inducing.
- It helps you fight insomnia.
- It also relieves stress and reduces pain.
- Sour Diesel:-
- This highly energizing strain lifts your mood.
- It gives you a burst of productive energy.
- It comes with notable pain-relieving and de-stressing effects.
- Granddaddy Purple:-
- It is highly relaxing and praised for its stress-reducing and insomnia-fighting results.
- If you are experiencing a lack of appetite, it will be really useful for you as it increases hunger.
- It makes you feel euphoric.
- LA Confidential:-
- This is relaxing and sleep-inducing.
- It’s favorite among the people with some chronic pain because it has pain-reducing and anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Afghan Kush:-
- Originated from the Hindu Kush mountains range.
- This strain relaxes your nerves and induces sleep, and it helps you feel hungry too.
- Maui Wowie:-
- This strain helps you feel super-relaxed, yet creative and energetic.
- It reduces fatigue when you need to be productive.
- Northern Lights:-
- This strain comes with mood-lifting effects.
- It is consumed to reduce insomnia, depression, stress, and pain.
- Golden Goat:-
- This strain is notable for making the users feel creative and euphoric.
- It reduces stress and lifts your mood.
- Reduces fatigue and provides productiveness.
- White Widow:-
- Consumption of this strain gives you energy, improves your mood, and relaxes you at once.
- It reduces feelings of depression, and also stress and pain.
- A white widow will help you stay alert and energized if you feel fatigued.
- Pineapple Express:-
- This strain has a pineapple-like aroma.
- It gives you avivacious Moreover, it is mood-lifting and relaxing.
- This is one of those strains which provide products to your brain cells.
- Super Silver Haze:-
- This energizing strain relieves nausea and pain, lifts your mood, and even produces a feeling of euphoria.
- This contains excellent stress relief compounds.
- Fruity Pebbles:-
- Fruity pebbles, i.e., OG, or FPOG induces euphoria or relaxation.
- It makes users feel giggly.
- It increases appetite and helps to reduce nausea.
If you are interested in trying Marijuana or even growing it at your place and it is legal in your state, there are many cannabis strains that you may choose according to your physical or mental necessities.
Also, there are lots of cannabis products which are available in the market, such as, Magical Butter Kit (to infuse herbs into butter), Volcano Vaporizer (for the ones who prefer smoking it), Palm Mincer (grinder), thick Dosage Checker (tests the quantity of cannabis in the oils), Harvest Starter Kit (includes a microscope to examine the buds, trimming tray, 3 types of pruning shears, gloves, a disinfecting spray for your tools) and so on.
The products are going to make your life much easier. You only need to learn to choose the right cannabis strain for yourself.