Many of you have probably heard of CBD and the many types of skin care products that have CBD as the main ingredient, for example CBD bath bombs, but not as many people have heard of hemp and how hemp has a lot of similarities to CBD but is not quite the same.
We are so used to hearing how great CBD is, how people use CBD topical for pain, for comfort, for hydration and healing, etc. But rarely do we get to hear about how hemp is used and its similarities.
In order to make CBD oil, manufacturers use the flowers, stalks and leaves of the hemp plant. The reason for this is because the amount of CBD is higher. Whereas hemp oil is produced using seeds of the cannabis sativa plant. Due to how similar they are, you would not be completely incorrect using the term hemp instead of CBD.
Hemp oil can also be referred to as hemp seed oil. The seeds themselves do not contain CBD but they do still have a range of health benefits, thanks to the nutrients and fatty acids inside the seeds.
Hemp Bath Bombs
Bath bombs themselves have become something of a phenomenon over the last decade. Despite being around for so long, it seems in recent times they have really kicked off and consumers see them as a great way to end a stressful, hard-working day. Bath bombs have a number of key ingredients that have properties that change the colour of the bath water and offer their own healing values. But added with that, you can not get hemp oil infused into the bath bombs.
Hemp bath bombs offer skin benefits such as healing damaged or dry skin due to the moisturizing omega fatty acids. It can hydrate the skin thanks to the natural magnesium vitamins it contains and also have properties to reduce soreness and inflammation as the hemp oil also contains linoleic acid.
How To Use Hemp Bath Bombs
Using hemp bath bombs could not be simpler. It is a quick and easy remedy to get you feeling amazing at the end of your day. Here is our quick and easy step by step guide to help you.
- Fill the bathtub up with warm water, not too hot and not too cold. Get it to the right temperature you would enjoy soaking in.
- Place the bath bomb into the water and enjoy the satisfaction of all the colours blending into the water and spreading across.
- Once the hemp bath bomb has dissolved, get into the bathtub and soak into all the ingredients within the bathtub.
- We recommend that you remain in the bath for at least 10 minutes to ensure your skin has soaked up all the good nutrients so you will experience the great benefits these products offer.
- Exit the bath and gently dry your skin, not rubbing too hard, just patting the excess water away, allowing your skin to remain hydrated.
Do We Recommend Hemp Bath Bombs?
There’s no reason as to why you shouldn’t try out hemp bath bombs. They are backed with healing properties and have also been known to have positive effects on people’s mindsets, being able to adapt their current mood and behaviour.
It is a completely safe product which has been tried and tested, so you don’t need to worry about any harm it may cause. If bath bombs aren’t for you then try these other products, hemp acne repair gel (30ml, 0mg) or CBD gummies.