Are you new to the CBD world? Have you ever heard of hemp cigarettes? No, they are not the same as neither marijuana nor your traditional tobacco cigarettes. However, they are almost similar, but less lethal! What do we mean by that, well you’ll find out in this specifically curated excerpt. So, let’s dive right in!
What are CBD Cigarettes?
In order to make a CBD cigarette, there’s an incorporation of specially grown hemp that has a very low THC component so that it does not negatively affect your body. Therefore, you do not get high with CBD cigarettes but you feel a sense of relaxation and serenity. This is because the cannabidiol element present in CBD cigarettes does not have a psychotropic quality. Therefore, it does not cause many effects on your brain. If you like CBD cigarettes, make sure that best hemp cigarette worth to try.
What Are CBD Cigarettes Good For?
One of the most important objectives of a CBD cigarette is to provide an alternative to chain smoking problems and addiction. “The entire experience is reminiscent of cigarettes from beginning to end. They come in the same cardboard box that you can pack to your heart’s content. You still get to pull that little foil piece off, and they utilize the same filters that you’re familiar with. They also can be legally purchased online and in many locations.
Hemp cigarettes are not intended to get you high or provide the same flavor as a joint filled with high-grade cannabis. They do produce a slight weed aroma because, at the end of the day, hemp is just very low-THC cannabis. Other than that, there are many known benefits of CBD, some of which include:
- A relaxing effect
- Feeling of serenity
- Helps with anxiety, stress and depression.
- Helps lighten up the mood.
- Gives a sense of comfort.
- Helps in neurotic disorders like epilepsy, among others.
- Helps in providing relief in case of joint and other pains.
- Helps with sleep with higher doses.
- Helps with staying alert in lower doses.Relaxation or calmness
Pros and cons of CBD cigarettes
Although it’s pretty much a thing of choice, it’s better to weigh the pros and cons of hemp cigarettes before deciding on consuming them. Some of the points worth considering are mentioned below:
Pros of Hemp Cigarettes
- Provides an experience that feels like smoking a tobacco cigarette.
- Helps in dealing with chain smoking addictions.
- Has filters that remove and soak in excess tar, eliminating any unwanted particles from coming in your mouth.
- Gives a smoother experience
- You don’t need to have rolling experience.
- Has a very natural source of cannabidiol
- It is not addictive.
- Does not have any harmful artificial chemicals.
- It is legal.
- Contain less than 0.3% THC
Cons of Hemp Cigarettes
- Made of industrial hemp and not trimmed buds.
- It does not have a very nice terpene or cannabinoid content.
- Has a faint weed smell that may not go down well with many users.
- Can contain added flavors
- Not available widely.