Growing your own healing plant is definitely a great idea considering the hefty price tag of medicinal and therapeutic remedies. Motor breath seeds are indeed nature’s remedy for their relaxing, pain relieving and plenty of other medicinal benefits. However, cultivation of this strain can be a challenging task, especially if you are doing it for the first time. Let’s guide you through the do’s and don’ts of the cultivation of motor breath strain so that you can unlock its true potential.
The Do’s Of Cultivating Motor Breath Seeds
- Market Research: The first step to the right cultivation is diligent research to find the right quality of seeds. Consider the environmental conditions required and the growth characteristics to find a seed strain with the highest yield. If searching for an indoor plant, shop for seeds that guarantee 350-450g yield per square meter. Those who like to grow outdoors should get 450-550g yield per plant.
- Nutrition And Environment Management: It is important to create the optimal growing environment by maintaining the temperature, light and humidity. Keep the temperature range between 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit and humidity between 40-60%. Put nutrients in lower concentrations at the beginning stage. You can increase mineral based nutrients gradually after 4-5 weeks.
- Right Training Techniques: Incorporate low stress training and pruning only for better light penetration. Selective pruning is even beneficial for maximum bud development.
- Cultivation Journal: Observe your plant patiently and maintain a gardening journal to make adjustments only when required. Close observation is even beneficial to identify nutritional deficiency or pest infestation in a timely manner.
The Don’Ts Of Cultivating Motor Breath Seeds Strain
- Don’t Overwater: You will be inviting root rot and other moisture relative issues by overwatering. Let the growing medium dry out properly between watering sessions.
- Avoid Light Burn: Intense light can cause leaf bleaching, so ensure that the lighting equipment is placed at the recommended distance.
- Rushing Harvest: Don’t rush the harvest process. If you try to harvest premature plants, the overall potency of the strain can get affected. Take time and wait for proper maturation. You can also use a magnifying tool to
confirm that the plant has reached the desired level of maturity.
- Quick Drying And Curing: If you want to keep the flavor, aroma and potency of the seeds intact, make sure the buds are properly dried and cured. Dry them in a dark and well-ventilated area.
Cultivating your own motor breath strain is a great way to attain its medicinal and therapeutic benefits at a cost-effective price. So follow the do’s and avoid the don’ts of cultivating Motor Breath, to cultivate this seed stain to its fullest potential. For an abundant harvest, you can shop Motor Breath Seeds online from Weed Seeds. It is a trusted supplier of high quality seeds from the Indica family. Their offered motor breath seeds are top-rated for their higher THC percentage and lower CBD percentage. Shop online from Weed Seeds and enjoy the wellness benefits of motor breath seeds.