Every single person in this world would give anything for a lifetime of peace and happiness. What if we said that there is a solution that may reduce life’s stresses to a certain extent? The panacea is none other than kratom, a natural therapeutic substance that has of late gained international popularity.
So what is Kratom?
Kratom is a plant native to the tropical forests of Southeast Asia. It is mainly grown in Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia. Manufacturers derive the substance from the leaves of the evergreen Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) tree, a part of the coffee family. The leaves contain alkaloids, a primary one being Mitragynine. This substance is known for its opioid-like effects and calming properties.
The leaves are either chewed raw or boiled for a few hours and made into tea. Handpicked leaves are dried, crushed into powder, and inserted into capsules that are exported to the USA and other countries. The harvested and dried leaves produce the 7-hydroxy mitragynine alkaloid. Although present in a minuscule amount, when administered, the alkaloid creates an effect similar to morphine.
Kratom has several strains and potent hybrid varieties. Today, we’ll be discussing the benefits of one such hybrid strain, the Bali red vein.
What is Bali red vein kratom?
The Bali red vein kratom is derived from Borneo and Sumatra strains. The name may most often be a misnomer as the strain doesn’t originate from Bali. Instead, it is grown in Borneo and shipped via Bali. This reddish strain is considered to be one of the most potent kratom types marketed. It is also popular due to its sedative and analgesic properties. Fun fact, this particular variation is sundried the longest.
Many have likened the strain to fine red wine due to its luxurious smooth qualities. Red Bali can be found in powder form as well as in capsules. You can easily get the best kratom red vein bali online these days. Beginners can comfortably begin their kratom journey with this classic strain as it is the mildest of all red vein types. Keep in mind that it tastes bitter, so people prefer consuming the leaves with tea.
How can Bali red vein help you?
It is important to note that research is still limited in the area of kratom treatment. The FDA has not approved kratom as a therapeutic or medicinal drug, especially an opioid addiction solution. There have been anecdotal claims on the benefits of the Bali red vein, some of which are listed below:
- Pain relief – The red Bali kratom may be used to treat chronic discomfort. The opioid-like nature of this strain can work to relieve pain.
- Relaxation – Since the Bali red vein has many alkaloids, it is an effective mood enhancer. Chemicals like speciogynine and mitraphylline in the leaf affect the receptors and might help you calm down after a long day. Some have even claimed that they experience a sense of euphoria.
- Withdrawal from Opiates – A study showed that patients who self-administered kratom found themselves managing opioid addiction. Clinical research is yet to be carried out in detail to support this claim.
- Mood Enhancer – Many use the red vein type as an antidepressant. It may work best when consumed in small doses. Many have reported that red Bali kratom tea in the morning acts as a motivator and may help perform daily tasks better. The substance is said to increase sociability as well. Again, this is seen when red vein Bali is taken in lower amounts.
- Insomnia – Taking a large amount of red vein kratom could cause a feeling of tranquility and induce sleep. This is due to the sedative-like properties of the alkaloids.
- Change in Appetite – This could be either an increase or a decrease in appetite, depending on how the substance affects you.
- Weight Loss – Red vein Bali Kratom indirectly aids in weight loss through its stimulating and energizing properties.
Side Effects of Bali red vein
You have to be cautious while measuring out the dose. A false measurement could adversely impact the body. This is why we recommend pre-calculated red vein Bali capsules. Side effects could vary depending on tolerance level and sensitivity. Consumers have reported facing problems like nausea, headaches, loss of balance, diarrhea, and urinary tract infections, among other side effects. If you consume a large amount, you may feel drowsy. There is also the threat of dependency on this herb. According to the DEA, using the herb persistently can be harmful. Do consult a medical professional before taking kratom.
Dosage and ways to consume red vein Bali Kratom
Considerations like experience level, weight, and age should be taken into account when determining the dose. You must also look at factors like allergies and metabolism. Having said that, the standard dosage prescribed for Bali red vein kratom is:
- 2 to 4 grams if you need a stimulant. This goes for those who have small body structures as well.
- 4 to 6 grams if you are looking to lighten your mood and lower pain significantly.
- 6 to 10 grams should you require a sedative-like effect and cope with immense pain. You should only take this amount if you don’t have any commitments later on.
A dose can show its effects within 20 to 30 minutes and lasts for a few hours. Consume red vein Bali kratom on an empty stomach for a more powerful experience.
It is best to take capsules, as the potency level is fixed. If you prefer the powder or kratom tea bags, you can add boiling water and make kratom tea. Remember to strain your tea before drinking. Lemon, sugar, or honey can be used to get rid of the unpleasant taste.
While it helps to make the most out of a natural pain and stress reliever, do keep in mind that the marketing, sales, and production of Kratom are currently unregulated. Get solid professional advice from your doctor before consuming and benefiting from the red vein Bali strain.