It is a well-known fact that severe intake of CBD supplements can induce intensive toxic materials in the body while CBD is thought to be safe if you are taking them in proper doses. People have also shown symptoms of diarrhea, dry mouth, inactiveness, fatigue, and drowsiness with overdoses of CBD supplements. However, experts hinted that there is nothing to worry about as the issues are turning any acute that can prove fatal.
What Is CBD?
CBD is an intoxicating hydrocarbon or organic compound (mostly found in hemp and marijuana) in the cannabinoid molecule that has the ability to regulate your mood swings, wellness, inflammation, immunity, and even sleeping patterns or hours.
CBD differs from THC, which is also a similar compound but delivers intoxicating materials to the body that can affect or alter mental health. Hence, if you are feeling high after in-taking or vaping CBD or marijuana, the THC gets you high instead of CBD.
CBD is available everywhere, it may be your gummies, or painkillers, or even cosmetics. Hence, they are considered safe and carry numerous benefits against mental ailments like stress, anxiety, and depression.
How Should I Use CBD Supplements?
CBD supplements are available in the market in various formats. Some people prefer vaping with CBD oil and some prefer capsules. They are also available in tinctures (the alcoholic composition with CBD that you can put under your tongue using a dropper) and lotions that you can rub. Vaping is the most common form but tinctures and CBD oils are also distinctive in their effectiveness.
It is highly recommended that you don’t start with overdosage but you may gradually raise the dosage if you are feeling better with it.
- If you are willing to use the Best CBD Oils or tinctures available in the market, then you can start with 8-10mg that will be only a few drops of the CBD supplements. You can put the drops under the tongue and wait for them to get absorbed by the tissues.
- If you are using pills or capsules, then you will require a higher dosage. Generally, over 15mg can show good results. If it is working effectively without any side effects, then you can increase it to 20mg.
- If you like to try vaping with CBD supplements, then you can start with 3-5mg of supplements of CBD.
It should be noted that pills or capsules work slower than tinctures or CBD oils. Many people may feel drowsiness after taking CBD; hence, you can take your doses right before bed to overcome the drowsiness.
Pros Of Using CBD:
- CBD supplements help to mitigate problems of mental health that include restlessness, anxiety, depression, and stress.
- CBD also helps to suppress pain and is helpful to people suffering from PTSD issues.
- CBD oils and tinctures are useful for the secretion of hormones called serotonin that is the key component driving your mood, feelings of well-being, happiness, and motor skills. In other words, it helps to make you more active and passionate by effective communication in the nervous system.
- CBD oils are also effective to fight against leukemia and cancers.
- CBD oils have also shown positive effects in people suffering from epilepsy and bipolar disorders.
- As CBD supplements are rich in anti-oxidizing and anti-inflammatory compounds, they are highly effective for providing instant relief to pain and chronic ailments.
Cons Of Using CBD:
- Availability is certainly an issue as you can only buy CBD products where the sale of medical marijuana is legal. Some states have put stringent regulations to control addiction and smuggling.
- The ugly scenario with CBD is the presence of THC in them. Many products have high THC levels that can get you high and can fuel anxiety and stress levels.
- Potential side effects of using CBD for a long time may include drowsiness, fatigue, restlessness, and can even affect liver functioning.
Leave a Reply