Featured Image Credit: Greencamp.com
Roll a Joint With Cigarette Paper – If you smoke weed or marijuana, then it is mandatory for you to know how to roll a joint with a cigarette paper. Cigarette paper can be a great way to roll a joint and smoke it.
Do not worry if you are not aware of how to roll a joint using Cigarette paper. Here is a detailed guide on how you can do so. Just keep reading and follow all the instructions.
If you have cigarettes that you haven’t yet used, then you can make a good use of it by rolling a joint in it. Given below is a list of what else you will need to roll a joint using cigarette paper.
- 1 What All Do You Need to Roll a Joint with Cigarette Paper?
- 2 How to Roll a Joint with Cigarette Paper?
- 3 Tips for Rolling Perfect Joints
What All Do You Need to Roll a Joint with Cigarette Paper?
- Weed (What else are you going to stuff inside, well tobacco is an option too.)
- Knife or Scissors
- Something using which you can make a roach
- Paper Clips
- Lighter/ Matches
How to Roll a Joint with Cigarette Paper?
Step 1: Prep it Up
First things first. You will need to take your cigarette and lick it a little. Just don’t make love to it. All we need is to make it a little moist. Once you do that, take scissors or knife and cut the cigarette vertically in a straight line from top to bottom.
Keep your thumbs out of the line and also make sure that the cut is clear and does not ruin the paper in any way.
Next you will have to cut the end part of the cigarette so that you get just the rectangular paper. Lick the edges so as to seal any small tears on the paper. Remove all the content from the cigarette to just get the paper.
Step 2: Grind and Put Weed
Take a grinder and grind the marijuana without its seeds and stems. Just make sure to not grind it too much to make its powder which will not burn efficiently. Then take this grinded marijuana mix and put it on the cigarette paper.
Since we roll blunts straight and not in conical shapes, just put the weed evenly on the paper. Make sure to put enough amount that can fit into the paper. If you put lesser amount that it can hold, the joint will soon collapse when you are trying to smoke.
Also, you can read this: How To: Clean Your Grinder? Easy & Effective Process
Step 3: Roll the joint
Once you are done filling the stuff, carefully fold the roll and roll it upwards, at the same time shape it. Tuck inside the shorter side of the wrap inside the mix and keep rolling it. Do not hurry to pinch the upper extra part. Lick that extra part of the paper to make it moist and stick the joint well.
Step 4: Bake it to Prep it
Your joint now needs to be ‘baked’ as you call it in the marijuana language. Use a matchstick or a lighter to bake it. The reason to do so is to darken the color of the joint and dry the wrap but make sure to not let it on fire.
Step 5: Light it Up
Once you are done baking the joint, you can now light it up. Just make it to light it when its in your hand and not inhale directly when lighting the joint. The joint is rolled in a cigarette paper but it is not a Cigarette to hold in the mouth while lighting it up.
Tips for Rolling Perfect Joints
- Do not worry if you could not roll the joint properly. Rolling takes time and patience. Just stick to the instructions and you will learn soon.
- If you wish to roll joints perfectly, then you must use the best rolling paper. Using any random rolling paper can affect the taste of your joint notably. Hence, using a good quality paper is essential. If you are a beginner in rolling, we would recommend the use of a good hemp paper as it is easier to roll and will stay lit. Veterans and experts can make use of flavorless rice papers that can give both a precise and a slow burn.
- Make sure to select the right size of the rolling paper. Although this depends on the situation you are in, the most popular sizes are 1 ¼ “size and King Slims. This size of the rolling paper is a standard cannabis rolling paper.
- Grind your Herbs! This is so important. If you do not grind your herbs well, it will be useless. And if you grind too small and make a powder of your herbs, it will not burn efficiently. Hence, make sure to grind the herbs well either using a Grinder or using your fingers or scissors.
- Use a Filter/Tip/Crutch – A crutch is very important for a joint. They are basically the handles of your joint through which you can control the joint. Of course, you don’t want to get a soggy experience with your joint or burn your fingers or mouth while smoking weed. Now if you roll a joint with cigarette paper, then you will get the crutch already. This will also make it easier to roll the joint.
- While filling in the paper with weed, make sure that you arrange it slowly and evenly. Since we are using cigarette paper here, you will not be doing a conical joint. See that the joint is not too tight and not too loose. Make sure to roll it firmly like a cigarette.
- You can make use of a pen to push the marijuana inside for rolling a joint properly.
- Do not forget to Twist the upper part of the joint or else the weed may spill out of it.
- As you might already know, Marijuana if open, can produce a lot of odors in the air. It would be better if you keep an air freshener by your side.
- If you have unused joints, put them in air tight containers like pill bottles.
- Light the joint correctly. Do not ignite it and inhale right away. Although you are burning weed in a cigarette paper here, it does not mean that Marijuana is same as a cigarette. You are required to slowly rotate the joint and at the same time increasing the heat amount slowly in order to create a sow burning and long-lasting joint.
Leave a Reply