With its delicious flavour and high potency, this weed recipe will leave you speechless. This recipe is that you can customise the potency of the lollipops to fit your needs, as well as the flavour. And the recipe is highly adaptable, so be sure to give it a try and see how you like it. And lollipops are an easy way to consume cannabis.
In the edible industry, cannabis-infused lollipops have become quite popular in recent years. These edibles are tasty and potent, so they’re popular with a wide range of people.
These lollipops are helping to dispel the myth that marijuana edibles are unpleasant to eat while also adding a playful element to the equation. In addition to being simple to make at home, they also don’t take long at all
- 1 What do you mean by cannabis-infused lollipops?
- 2 What does one need to know before making cannabis-infused candy?
- 3 What things are required to make cannabis-infused lollipops?
- 4 What is the equipment required in the recipe?
- 5 What are the devices which can infuse cannabis without any time wastage?
- 6 What is the recipe to make these cannabis lollipops?
- 7 What are instructions that should be followed while preparing them?
- 8 What is the caution one should take?
- 9 What is the nutritive value of lollipops?
- 10 What is a potency calculator?
What do you mean by cannabis-infused lollipops?
They are basically those kinds of lollipops that are made up of cannabis and are edible enough.
What does one need to know before making cannabis-infused candy?
If you’re experimenting with a new weed lollipops recipe for the first time, keep in mind that the effects of edibles are very different from those of smoking or vaping marijuana. The biggest drawback is that you’ll have to wait much longer to feel the effects than if you were to smoke weed, for example. To be sure, the high from eating weed lasts much longer than it does from other methods of getting high on marijuana.
Additionally, before beginning any edible lollipop recipe, make sure that you have all of the necessary ingredients on hand. As a result, the majority of cannabis lollipop recipes call for decarboxylated cannabis concentrate (CO2 extract, hash, etc.)
What things are required to make cannabis-infused lollipops?
This recipe necessitates the use of a few uncommon ingredients that you’re unlikely to have on hand. One of the most popular is cannabis tincture, of course. It’s a potent cannabis extract that can be used in candies and other tasty treats. If you don’t know what cannabis tinctures are or want to learn how to make them, click here to read our in-depth guide on cannabis tinctures!
Ingredients: Cannabis Tincture, Light Corn Syrup, Natural Sugar, and Flavoring.
What is the equipment required in the recipe?
The major equipment required to make these lollipops recipes are as follows:
- Lollipop sticks
- Heat source
- Lollipop moulded and saucepan
- Candy thermometer
What are the devices which can infuse cannabis without any time wastage?
Generally, the process includes decarboxylating and infusing your cannabis edibles which can take a long time and effort. Fortunately, there are excellent infusion devices available to make this process as simple and seamless as possible. Countertop cannabis infusion machines decarboxylate and infuse your butter, oils, and other ingredients for you. You can have cannabis edibles at your disposal in a matter of seconds by simply clicking a few buttons.
What is the recipe to make these cannabis lollipops?
The major steps that are used to mar the recipe are:
- Take one cup of organic sugar Regular can be substituted for organic if desired; the choice is yours.
- And the add half cup Light Organic Corn Syrup Regular can be substituted for organic if desired; the choice is yours.
- Now take 1/4 cup filtered water, 1 teaspoon flavouring Citrus, lemon, and grapefruit (Whatever flavour you want to make the lollipops)
- Also at last add the THC Tincture, 2 to 3 Tablespoons The more of it you use, the more powerful it becomes.
What are instructions that should be followed while preparing them?
Following are instructions that should be considered:
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, and filtered water. Set the thermostat to medium-low.
- Stir the mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a rolling boil. Put in the candy thermometer once the water has reached a rolling boil.
- As soon as the thermometer reads 300 degrees Fahrenheit, turn off the heat and let the saucepan cool to a temperature of 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir in the cannabis tincture and flavouring after the candy has cooled to a temperature of 250 F.
- Once this is done, use a measuring cup to carefully pour the mixture into the lollipop pop moulds.
- Allow the confection to cool for 30-60 minutes before storing it in an airtight container.
- It’s time to chow down.
What is the caution one should take?
The caution one should take is that the tincture is alcohol-based, make sure it is not exposed to any open flames or fire sources.
What is the nutritive value of lollipops?
The nutritive value of lollipops are:
- Calories: 63kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Sugar: 17g
- Calcium: 1mg
- Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 6mg
What is a potency calculator?
It’s always a good idea to know how potent your ingredients are before putting them in edible form. Use this dosage calculator to get an idea of how much of a punch your suckers will be able to put out there. If you want to estimate the potency of the weed lollipop, you’ll need to know how much cannabis tincture there is in them. Keep in mind that even a small error in your initial calculations will have an impact on your final outcome.